Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A very interesting dream...

Last night I had an interesting dream. I was taking my 3 kids to school on the first day. I was looking around to find their teachers. All of the sudden everyone started to freak out. I looked outside and said "It's only Jesus." Just then it began to rain. Everyone was taking cover. The rain didn't bother us 3. In fact we were dry. I think it was painful for everyone because they were screaming. Just then the ground opened up in front of us. Everyone was freaking out. I decided to take my kids and go to the other side where nobody was. Where we were people were freaking out and pushing and stuff. So I get to the other side and look out the window. The sky was navy blue and I saw twinkling things and one bright thing in the center. As it got closer I could hear the angels singing and praising the Lord. I began to sing and praise Him as well. Then one of the angels came and sat with us. I woke up. I would have liked to find out what happened next but when I went back to sleep it was gone. In the dream I was giddy! I mean totally excited. I mean Jesus was coming. I wasn't afraid or anything. It was like telling the kids they were going to the ice cream parlor or toy store and they could get whatever they want. Anyway...just thought I would share that with you.

No comments: