Saturday, October 29, 2005

My 2 cents

Flannel Avenger has the next in the Bible study up. Also check out Alyfireman. Who is Jesus? We tend to think of Jesus as loving. Yes Jesus was loving but He is God.God isn't always nice. Remember the flood? God is a just God but that doesn't mean politically correct. One of the wonderful things about Him is He is unchanging. He doesn't care about being all "p.c.". You always know what He expects of you. He wrote it in a book (the Bible) so that there would be no doubt. If He says no, He means no. No reasoning, bargaining, pleading, or trying to sway Him one way or another. Who is Jesus? He is. The important thing is He is unchanging, all powerful, all knowing, and everywhere. Forgive me but my mind is drawn to Jesus in his last days. He wept, He hurt, He felt. I think of how His feet must have hurt from walking all the time. How betrayed he probably felt. God as Jesus suffered. Not just physically but I think also emotionally. So if you ask who was Jesus as a human all I can offer you is He felt as a human but had the mind of God.


My question is what do you think about Him being all powerful, all knowing and everywhere?

No comments: