Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Angelina Jolie on CNN

I don't know how many of you watched this last night. I am not one who watches CNN but this caught my eye. She was talking of the children in places like Cambodia and the horrible lives they live. After watching things like this I cry and want to go adopt every kid in these places. So much more needs to be done for these little ones. Prayer seems not nearly enough sometimes. I am wondering what can we do to help these kids? What can we do to help make the lives of women and children in places like this better? I have such a passion for children that it breaks my heart to hear of the horrible things that happen to these children. Children don't deserve to be raped, tortured, mutilated, malnourished, and without proper medicines.

No comments: