Monday, December 11, 2006

An idea stolen from Mountain Mama.

So one of my favorite ladies on the net (Mountain Mama) had a wonderful idea so I decided to copy her. Here are a few of my favorite Christmas decorations.

This picture is of a little church that you put a tealight inside and it lights up real pretty.
Ahhh...3 for 1. The top is an ornament my husband bought a few years ago, the cardinal is one he bought this year and the glass one is one I bought last year. Each year we get an ornament for the tree and these are some of my favorites other than those made by the children.
Awww! Our first tree ornament! I think it is adorable.
This cute little acorn opens up. I keep hoping one of these days I will open it and there will actually be something in there. HEY! A girl can hope can't she?

No comments: