Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!

First of all I would like to say "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" to all you mommies or mommies to be out there.

So far today has been pretty good. The day started with me waking up early (5:30) to the sound of the kids having a good time in their room talking and giggling. After hubby got up things got a little better. From him and the kids I received a bottle of Jessica Mclintock perfume (smells like lilies!). I love the smell! Then the kids each gave me a card. My oldest gave me a vase he made in school, my middle one gave me some candy he bought at the store yesterday (they didn't make anything at school) and my youngest gave me a place mat with her picture on it and a coupon for a local restaurant. I then went and picked up my MIL and we took her out for lunch then brought her back here for a while. I drove her past our new house (yes we finally got one and I love it!) and asked her opinion of the color. She says it looks light gray and my husband says it is a green. Oh well! It doesn't matter. Now my husband is taking his mommy home and I am here listening to the kids brush their teeth and sing. Overall it has been a pretty good day. I hope all of you had a wonderful day as well.

No comments: