Monday, July 20, 2009

Time flies by...

Oh boy have I neglected this. April? Are you kidding me?! Okay this means I must catch up on all the stuff that has happened since my last post. Here goes...

My professor graded my paper (finally) and I received an A! My final grades for the semester were a B in Anatomy and a B in Developmental Psych. I am pleased. Next semester is going to be Advanced Anatomy and Sociology. I will once again strive for A's.

I made an attempt to go to church. Again it was the preplanned series thing. Where's the fire? Where is the conviction? Where is the being led by the Spirit? Don't get me wrong. This is not a "dead" church. There is speaking in tongues w/translations which shows me the Spirit is there. But why be so scripted in your sermons? Why let man dictate what is said instead of God?

Since I am not taking classes this Summer I have been spending a lot of time with the kids and doing some yardwork. Now the most yardwork I have done in years is walk through it. Now I have taken on the task of mowing, watering, fertilizing and all that fun stuff. I have also planted some ornamental grasses alongside the house. There is more planned for me to plant. Hubby has some ideas of other things that could be planted. I also dug 4 tree rings and mulched them.

That is all for the moment. I need to get back to housekeeping.

No comments: