Monday, July 11, 2005

A new addition

So we have a new addition to our tank. We bought a snail and named him Gary. Mr. Bubbles is curious about him. He did bite off one of Gary's long thingies and it has grown back. My hubby said that Gary should be fine in there. I wonder. Mr. Bubbles is a very aggressive betta and doesn't like new things. We got Gary because we needed something to eat some of the gunk off the side of the tank. The tank is new and so far so good. I hope. Mr. Bubbles is trying to adjust to the movement of the water in the tank. Figuring out his food is another thing. He used to come to the top of the vase and eat one pellet at a time. Now I have no idea if he is eating them. I drop them in and he will take one or two and swim away. Silly fish. I hope he is eating.


The beach eating is going okay. I started Phase 2 last Thursday. I goofed that night. We went out to a buffet kind of place and all they had that I could drink was root beer. I have an allergy to something in the water around here so I try to drink bottled or run it through our filter at home. So that was a no-no. I then decided to enjoy some foods that are on the eat rarely/avoid list. But the next day I got right back up and firmly planted my rear on the wagon. So I am rather happy with the fact that I didn't take one slip-up and turn it into a complete sabotage.

No comments: