Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Well we got rid of Gary. Hubby said he creeped him out. So I took him back to the pet store and got a spotted catfish instead. He has been named Catman for the masklike features on his head and face. Don't tell hubby but it rather saddened me. I got kinda attached to the little critter. But I told him no more in and out with the fish critters. That's it! They only go out if they die.


The South Beaching is goin okay. I have cheated a few times but not too bad. I had some fries yesterday and they tasted good but I payed for it later. So I have come to the realization that I don't desire them anytime soon. I am enjoying salads more and am experimenting with other foods that I haven't tried before. Funny enough cauliflower does taste like mashed potatoes.


I went out and bought all the school supplies for this year. Geesh! Some of the things they ask of you. Twenty-four pencils sharpened!? Excuse me but my life doesn't revolve around sharpening 24 pencils for each child. They know how to do it. Then I have to label all 24 with the childs name on them. I have also found out what this fall will be like with them all in school. Quiet. Too quiet. I have found so many things to do to keep my mind busy. They have VBS this week so I have tasted what it'll be like. I drove hubby nuts the first day. He said I need to find something to do. It is just too weird with all kids gone at the same time. I guess I don't have much else to say right now.

No comments: