Saturday, September 24, 2005

Huge, creepy, nasty, spider!

As I was sleeping last night I felt something on my face. That is not unusual since I have long hair and it lands in my face a lot. So I brush it off my face. A few seconds later my husband brushes something off his face. Yet another second or two later I brush same something off my arm. Being a little freaked out I turned on the light. There on the middle of my side of the bed was a Huge, Creepy, Nasty, spider. Hubby killed it but *shudders* I was creeped out. I was so creeped out I had a hard time sleeping. Now every time something touches me ever so lightly I get creeped out thinking it is another spider. Mind you that this is no ordinary spider. Not the kind you see in the house. It is one of those big ones you see in the woods that you run the other way from.


So now I have told all of that I will also tell you a little more about my week. My grandpa died on Wed. night, my mother in law needs a second MRI to determine if the thing they found is a aneurism or not, and I have enjoyed my time spent with the ladies at church. We made apple pies for today's craft/bake sale. I went this morning and bought a couple of those pies and some zucchini bread, a bunch of cookies, and a church cookbook.

So much in one week. Maybe this afternoon I will get a nap.

No comments: