Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Balancing Act Part 3

Okay so now the work and home thing is balanced it is time to balance personal life type things. This can become quite tricky. Let's see I have to get just the right balance of mom, wife, Daughter of the King, self, friend, and a few other things. I suppose it is like baking a cake or making a nice dinner. You must get the right kinds of ingredients and the right amounts in order for everything to turn out right. Food analogies...aren't they great?! So much can be compared to food. If any of you have any helpful suggestions on how to balance certain aspects of your life I am more than willing to listen.


Oh! I almost forgot. I am sure you have noticed my links have shrinked dramatically. I would like to visit more people and I was just starting to do that when things change. So...hopefully I will get around to looking at a few more people than I already do and if I like them I will add them here. It's just easier for me to find them if I put them here.

No comments: