Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Of colds,allergies and other odds and ends.

So I recovered nicely from that 24 hour flu I had only to get a nasty cold which disappeared in time for those nasty seasonal allergies. Why? Why must I get these nasty allergies every Spring? UGH!

Soon enough the kids will be out for the Summer. I am not prepared for the truth that I will be the mother of a son in Junior High ( a.k.a. Middle School). I am too young, or at least I feel that way, to have a child going into the 6th grade. The years flew by so quickly. I have so much yet to teach him that I fear that if the next 6 school years go by as fast as the last 6, I will not have the time to teach him all he needs to know to go out into the cruel world all by himself. He has a heart for the military. He has since as far back as I can remember. He has known for quite some time that he wants to be a military man. The next 6 years will be crucial in teaching him so many things he will need to know and things he thinks he doesn't need to know. I pray that I will instill in him all he needs to be a God-fearing/loving man.

No comments: