Saturday, April 09, 2005

In response to Patty-Jo

I have been interviewed by Patty-Jo.



Here are the rules for the “Five Questions” meme.

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me”. The first five commenters will be the Participants.

2. I will respond by asking you five questions.

3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same Post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.(Write your own or borrow some.)




So here are my answers...

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
I would say somewhere in the southern U.S. . I dislike the cold of winter but yet I love the colors of fall. So somewhere that gives me the colors of fall without the cold northern winters. Maybe Texas.




2. Who taught you about Jesus?
Well when I was a young gal my grandma took me to church. So I guess I always knew of Him. Not until I got my God-given parents did I really know Him. They were the youth leaders at my church and through them I have learned so much.



3. Rubies and Roses is a beautiful title. How did you think of it?
Red is my favorite color and rubies and roses are my favorite red things.



4. Describe your "perfect" vacation.
I would take my mom and 2 sisters on a Caribbean cruise. Just the 3 of us. Doing stuff like horseback riding, snorkeling, and the whole spa thing. I have already had so many wonderful vacations with my husband (just the 2 of us) and the kids that the "perfect" vacation is one where I am surrounded by family.




5. What makes a "great" marriage?
Once again I look at my parents. They have a wonderful marraige. I would say it takes several things. Unconditional love and support, respect, open communication, and meeting each others emtional and physical needs. These things I am trying to implement into my marraige too. If you do these things I think you can have a great marraige.

No comments: