Saturday, April 30, 2005

Stupidity

I got tagged by Miss Patriot for the stupidest meme. Hmmmmm....this is gonna take some thinking.

When I was one of those rebellious teens I did so many stupid things. I did the drinking and the experimenting. (None of which I am proud of.) Once I drank about 12 beers in a half hours time and then threw up all over the inside of my boyfriends pride and joy truck.

To be honest I do so many stupid things daily that nothing really sticks out. Oh wait!!!

I was about 16 and was in charge of doing my chores and making my brother and sister lunch. I do the stupidest thing of all. I go to make a can of ravioli and use my thumb to open the lid. It slipped and I ended up in the hospital getting my thumb sewn back together. Yep stupid!

Like I said I do so many stupid things in daily life that nothing much sticks out unless you count putting glass cleaner in the fridge or putting the jelly in the freezer. Uh oh!! I thought of another kinda.

I skipped school and spent the day with friends at the lake. Well first stupid thing was no suncscreen. I hurt for days. But trying to get it past the parents was even stupider. I said that I didn't skip and go to the lake. (I didn't know at the time I looked like a lobster.) I know if I sit here long enough I could probably entertain you for days. Being blonde has it's advantages. You can get away with more before people think your stupid. Bad part? People think you are stupid even if you aren't.


Flannel I will get to your bible study by tomorrow. I promise.

No comments: