Monday, April 18, 2005

Response to "Blogospheric Bible Study #7: Hell"

In response to Blogospheric Bible Study #7: Hell .


I agree with there seems to be no Biblical description of exactly what hell will be. Eternal separation from God would be horrible enough. I think we all have different ideas of what hell would be like. We think of the worst possible things and that is what we imagine as hell. The one thing we can all be sure of is that it is not a pleasant place. Pain, suffering, and all the other nasties. Nope. I make sure daily that I am not going there. Who do you know that is going to hell? We need to share the love of Jesus with everyone (not pushing it on them, but doing it all in love) so that they too may see the joys of heaven and be spared this eternal suffering.



Here is a suggestion for Robbie. We have discussed hell, I say we discuss Heaven next.

No comments: